Monday, August 10, 2009

My DH decided to throw me a surprise party for my 58th birthday.OH dear am I really that old??? He told me about it at 8:30 in the morning and then he wanted me to go with him to buy hotdogs & hamburgers, ice ect. I ended up making potato salad, rice krispies treats and jello shots. Thank God he invited only a few of my closest friends. Some couldn't make it. It's hard to change plans when you are given a day's notice.
He did buy me a beautiful and tasty cake. and I did get some real nice gifts. I got 2 beautiful hanging wind chimes. one is an angel the other a bee. Nancy gave me the beautiful dish towel she designed. That will get a lot of use. I do love birthday party's but I don't like getting older. Next year my DH Jim will be turning 50!!!I think I'll give him a party. And I'll let him know a week before so he will clean the garage again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

May all your days be Sunnydays

http://dianebcarter@hotmailcom.blogspot.com/