Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh how I wish I knew what I was doing. I had baby G. yesterday and took him home today at 9am so I could take care of Rose a sweet lady of 95 years. Then a quick run to the thrift store. I went yesterday and should of picked up the small plastic martini glasses, 100 per box but I didn't. Then I thought if they are still there I will get them. They were still there so I got 2 boxes. Between my husband and myself we have 5 children that we hope get married in the next few years. Janice is planning July/Aug.2010. Justin is getting married June 19th 2010. I plan on filling the glasses with M+M's with their married names on them covering them with netting and a thank-you tag. If anyone has any ideas let me know. My future daughter in law says anything I want to do she will be happy with. I would not do anything first with out her approval but she is a real keeper. Does anyone have any ideas of what else I could do? If all else fails they will get filled with Jello shots and you are invited to share one or two with me.

2 comments:

  1. To bad I missed thrift day. Had to do a big grocery order with Heather. Weather was awful. Almost tipped my cart over trying to get it to the car.
    When I got home I made Laundry soap. Pictures on my site.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a small shot glass that has measurements on it and I fill my little cup up which is 2Tbls. Hope you have a great week! Blessings, karen

    ReplyDelete

May all your days be Sunnydays

http://dianebcarter@hotmailcom.blogspot.com/