Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank-you God, I thought I was losing my mind as I thought I lost my camera and I could not figure out how to get on this site to post a picture and write how my soap making went. I did make the laundry soap and I am doing my first load now. I hope I like it as I made a big batch and I plan on putting some in peanut butter jars with cute top on it and giving it as Christmas gifts. I will have a lot of time to get pb jars and to make them cute as long as I don't miss place them like I did my camera. I put it behind my grandsons car seat so it wouldn't fall out of the truck. My husband found it this morning when he took out the car seat so he would fit better in the truck. Today has started out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May all your days be Sunnydays

http://dianebcarter@hotmailcom.blogspot.com/