Thursday, September 24, 2009


Look at all the nice things I got at the thrift store today. The wagon is a little Tykes then there are brand new pot holders, coffee warming pad, a beautiful flower pot with bunnies on it. Two pin cushions, and 3 books(not showen).
All for $20.00. I just love the wagon!!!
The only thing missing was Nancy, but she probley would of got to the rabbit flower pot before me.
I just love good days, and today is another good day. My mom called me today at 7:30am to tell me the plant I planted in honor of my dad had bloomed today. My son sent me a picture of it to me on my cell phone. I planted the hibiscus plant Sept.3, My dad passed away Sept.4th. Mom said she thought dad was just letting us all know he is fine.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I did like that Bunny pot. good find.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thrifties!! So glad to have "met" you at MaryJanes!!

    ReplyDelete

May all your days be Sunnydays

http://dianebcarter@hotmailcom.blogspot.com/