Wednesday, March 18, 2009

These are just a few things from the box I got from Nancy's. I will use the 2 heart shaped cake pans when Giovanni comes over. He loves to bake with Gram ma. I already used the ice cream scoop. I know I shouldn't of but it just sounded better than a sandwich. I love the big red glass,but I may give it to my brother, He's blind but this he can pour a can of beer into it and not have it spill over the top. I wish he would stop drinking but that will never happen and he said he likes his beer in a cold glass instead of a can. Now I have to get my house back in order. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Diane,
    Now I have to differ with you on the RED GLASS.I do believe thats a flower VASE. At least thats what came in it.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that at first also but my brain kept saying fill with beer. I don't drink, my brother drinks enough for both of us. May be it's a wanna be beer glass

    ReplyDelete

May all your days be Sunnydays

http://dianebcarter@hotmailcom.blogspot.com/