Monday, March 23, 2009

What a wonderful find. I just love this oak potty chair. It has a place for a roll of TP and another place for the book. By By diapers. I just love it.
I picked up my girlfriend Nancy and took her with me. I got to get another box from her attic. The bird I got at the thrift but the other neat stuff were treasures from her attic. The one dish has a stamp of Byron-Molds 1978. Then carved in it is the name Dolly. My neighbor is Dolly so I plan on making banana bread and taking it over to her on that dish. It really is cute. I got a bedspread but it's in the wash. I'm taking my Christmas one off until next year, but I am leaving the electric mattress
pad on for a few more months. Now I have to get off this computer and do some housework.Yuck!


1 comment:

  1. Diane,
    Ten tomorrow sounds good, I'll be there,
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete

May all your days be Sunnydays

http://dianebcarter@hotmailcom.blogspot.com/