Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I need to get on the ball, I did try for a while to post as often as I could but I found I just didn't have the time. So I'll try to post something every Thursday. Maybe this is why I never had a diary.
I hate having two homes, My roaster oven pan thing that I want to use to heat up my ham on Sunday is at my other home 30 miles away. So are all my plastic Easter eggs. We have no storage space in this home. I am blessed to have two homes, One is mine but now my son stays their, the other is my D.H. but it's our home.
I think I can fit the ham and lasagna (veggie, the girls don't eat meat.) in the oven. Potatoes and Yams on top of the stove. Salads in the fridge,Pie's on the counter, Rolls will have to go in when the ham comes out. It should work. I just wish I had more pans in this home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May all your days be Sunnydays

http://dianebcarter@hotmailcom.blogspot.com/