Thursday, April 16, 2009


My husband wanted a new t.v. I don't care much about a t.v. so I said what-ever. After we got the t.v. he decided we needed a stand to put it on and he decided on buying a dresser that way we would be able to store things in the drawers. I said what-ever. He wanted me to go with him to pick one out,last night we went and I brought a beautiful $2100. peice of funiture,T.V. stand and the best part electric fireplace. all in one for the price os $900. I need batteries and the baby in another area when I learn to use the fireplace. My next picture will look better with the fire going. I just love it. But now we have less room to hide things. I better go and reread the fly lady site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May all your days be Sunnydays

http://dianebcarter@hotmailcom.blogspot.com/