Thursday, April 23, 2009

I went to the dentist for a cleaning yesterday. A lot of people hate going to the dentist. I love it. Gina the dental hygienist likes to book me on her lunch hour just so we can talk. I only see her twice a year but she has seen me through a lot and I her.
She was denied communion at her neices wedding. Everyone else was offered and they walked past her because she joined another church. She said she felt like an outcast.
I got married in at Our lady of Victory Basilica & National Shrine. Because as the told father Dan, and a lot of others priests I have faith, Everyone told me because I was married before in a church, not once but twice. That there was no way I could ever get married in a catholic church must less a National Shrine. I said I have faith I will and 3 weeks before my wedding. I was approved and was married on the alter at one of the most beautiful churches ever.
Any way Gina just makes seeing the dentist a happy experience. We talk about everything and always say a prayer for each other. I wonder how many other people are as lucky as I am to have a Gina in their life. I hope you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May all your days be Sunnydays

http://dianebcarter@hotmailcom.blogspot.com/