Friday, February 27, 2009


These are a few items I got at the thrift store. The snowman canister I filled with White star streamers that I also got at the thrift store and the star card holder will go to my future daughter in law on her birthday.( I always have a bunch of gifts I picked up through the year then I wrap everything and fill a box and wrap the box for her birthday)She is really a good person. She collects stars. The 3 books will go to gramma and when she finishes reading them they will go to the little girl next door. I have had a great day thanks to me friend Nancy for making it extra special. Keep reading you'll know what I mean. I will use the dish and the picture frame will go to my friend Darlene. I hope all who is reading this will have a great day like I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May all your days be Sunnydays

http://dianebcarter@hotmailcom.blogspot.com/